A couple more | St Croix Wedding Portraits

It’s so hard to not have time to look through all of their pictures, let alone want to work on them instantly. But, while doing a quick gander (2 hours is quick for me!) through some of their post wedding pics, I just had to share a few . . . they are that good.

Back in the early 1800s, St Croix was owned and controlled by the Dutch. It had a heavy slave population (like most of the Caribbean did) and they produced a lot of sugar cane. This sugar was manufactured in the sugar mills, and some of these old 18th century mills are still on the island. We took a couple of fun portraits near the Rust Op, and then later headed down to Sandy Point (one of the nicest beaches on the island). Fun day, nice weather . . . these photographs far exceeded my expectations (and they were very high to begin with!). Enjoy :)

us virgin islands wedding photography
us virgin islands wedding photography
us virgin islands wedding photography
us virgin islands wedding photography

Leave a comment:

6 Comments

1. January 3, 2009 at 2:13 am ·

That 1st one is amazing Spencer! How gorgeous!

2. January 6, 2009 at 5:59 pm ·

Again you have brought the beauty and wonder to the forefront. Thank you!

3. January 7, 2009 at 10:20 am ·

All of these pictures are so awesome. I love the sugar mill pictures, I feel I am looking at an advertisement to entice you to come to Saint Croix for a destination wedding. The one with the waves crashing in the background is magnificent. I have to mention the one of my beautiful daughter with the ever so slight smile,it is exquisite. I keep coming back to the site to see more.

4. Becky Steinberger
    January 7, 2009 at 3:31 pm ·

Hello Sir!
    I just want to thank you so much for sharing these awesome pics of my nephew and his new bride. They are so wonderful! You did such an awesome job with the pictures and I am so glad they are here for me to bookmark so I can keep coming back to see them. Thank you again for sharing!
    Aunt Becky

5. hayley
    January 23, 2009 at 11:54 pm ·

i love love the pictures. and i love you guys hope to see you soon

6. hayley
    January 23, 2009 at 11:55 pm ·

i love all the pictures. and i love you guys hope to see you soon