Caitlin | Tucson Senior Portrait

Caitlin is awesome.  We had so much fun shooting on Monday and I hope that it goes to show!  We started at the Tanque Verde Guest Ranch, which seems to have become a popular place for my seniors, and then headed to the ever popular downtown area.  I knew that both Caitlin and her mom were both very stoked and she brought her A-game for sure.  I love the variety in all of these!

I’m trying a new test here, more of a thank you for my clients!  Leave a comment below and Caitlin will get a nice gift from the studio!  If she gets more than 20 comments (let her know which are your favs) then we’ll let you all know her awesome gift!

vail tucson senior portrait pictures downtown tanque verde guest ranch HS

mmmm, loving the abstractness here

just stunning!

vail tucson senior portrait pictures downtown tanque verde guest ranch HS

one after the other, they just get better and better

vail tucson senior portrait pictures downtown tanque verde guest ranch HS

this one was a little more on the traditional side.  In fact, I wasn’t even sure this one would turn out well, I was wrong again :(

vail tucson senior portrait pictures downtown tanque verde guest ranch HS

with a pose and wardrobe like this, she could easily go on ANTM!!

SICK

vail tucson senior portrait pictures downtown tanque verde guest ranch HS

Can’t say no to a smile like that!

Leave a comment:

21 Comments

1. Juli Brovarney
    November 12, 2009 at 9:01 pm ·

Just WOW!!! These are amazing. Such a variety of looks but all the pics really capture Caitlin’s personality. My favs are the ones are the shirtdress in the grass, sooooo pretty. You are one beautiful lady Caity!

2. Patricia Dougherty
    November 12, 2009 at 10:20 pm ·

Spencer~We could not be more happy with the pictures! You made it a fun and special event for Caitlin and me. We are excited to share them with friends and family. Thank you for you hard work and your amazing work.

3. Lori Foster
    November 13, 2009 at 12:44 am ·

The very last one is my favourite: Caitlin looks beautiful and natural and the location/scenery doesn’t compete for your attention. She’s the Star! I like the shot where she’s leaning her elbow on the porch post: looks like a fashion advertisement, but I can’t see her as well I’d like. (A lot of them look like advertisements- the cool ones in cool magazines.)I also like the one that is the largest on here: she’s wearing the T-shirt dress, sitting on a stone wall and the shot is from straight on: Caity’s eyes are stunning in that shot.

4. HELEN GALAVIZ
    November 13, 2009 at 1:26 pm ·

FROM: HELEN GALAVIZ

Great pictures! I see a future model!!

5. Tim Madigar
    November 13, 2009 at 1:30 pm ·

Wonderful pictures, the lighting and settings could not have been better. The railing picture (Sunset? Sunrise?) was especially spectacular! Thanks for sharing

6. Vivian Baker
    November 13, 2009 at 1:32 pm ·

Vivian Baker The pictures show how much Caitlin has grown up.The one in the black dress make her look like she 20. It is the best picture. The picture are good of her

7. Trini Guerzon
    November 13, 2009 at 5:39 pm ·

Great picture!!!! Keep Shooting!

8. Ashley Foster
    November 13, 2009 at 10:12 pm ·

I like the first one of her sitting on the dock, because it’s very classic Senior Portrait, but beautiful.

The one with her sitting on the grass with the magic hour flair is stunning. Love the one where she’s looking at the camera more than the one when she’s looking away.

The stone steps are a twist on a classic Senior Portrait pose, and I like it.

The house shot is incredible. I enjoy the juxtaposition of it.

The big one with the railing and sunset in the background with her in the “peace” t-shirt is model-like. Gorgeous.

My favourite is the one where the camera is shooting through something, but she is far away. Not sure she’d want to be that far away in a Senior Portrait, but I LOVE that shot.

9. Erica Farmer
    November 13, 2009 at 10:17 pm ·

I like all the ones that Ashley Foster pointed out. My favorites though are the one where she’s posing with the wheel and the one where she’s posing at the wooden house. I also like the one where the camera is looking through something, it looks like something in a magazine, but I don’t think it makes a good Senior Portrait.

10. John Dougherty
    November 14, 2009 at 7:04 pm ·

Spencer,

WOW! I am speechless and awed at the beauty you brought out in Caitlin. Caitlin’s beauty shined through on every photo — I love the one sitting on the wall with her legs crossed is my favorite — just stunning! Thank you for taking care of her for this once in a lifetime event! John Dougherty

11. Patti Lewis
    November 14, 2009 at 8:09 pm ·

I just Love your work. These photo’s of my niece Caitlin are just fantastic. Of the ones posted here I like the one on the dock the most. Of the ones I saw on her facebook I love the ones in the woods. I truly wish we had such a fantastic caring photographer here in PA as you. Keep doing a great job your work is great.

Patti Lewis

12. S. D. Hancock
    November 14, 2009 at 9:39 pm ·

Wow! This young lady has come along way since her days in Australia and Hawaii. Can’t believe that the little girl that
    fell asleep on a box on my wedding day — is now ready to graduate. Best wishes to you and a great future!

13. John DeWitt
    November 15, 2009 at 11:55 am ·

Wonderful pictures. I would have to agree with Doc, the pictures on the wall are great, but I think she shows in the last picture an eagerness for the adventures that lay ahead.

14. Diana Fontanese
    November 15, 2009 at 8:11 pm ·

What great photos! Caitlin looks like a model! The photos really capture her beauty and it looks like she had a great time doing this shoot!

15. Rich Coyner
    November 16, 2009 at 7:52 am ·

The pictures looks so natural! Very nice job!

16. Trini R. Guerzon
    November 16, 2009 at 2:14 pm ·

Great Pictures!!! Keep shooting.

17. Pam Santos
    November 16, 2009 at 3:00 pm ·

Great pictures…each one is so unique. I especially liked the first one of Caitlin sitting on the dock. Wonderful job Spencer Boerup!!

18. November 17, 2009 at 10:13 am ·

3 down…love ‘em!

19. S'ine Trent
    November 17, 2009 at 2:04 pm ·

What a beautiful young lady! You make Mom and Dad proud! I love the picture on the dock. What beautiful eyes! God bless you!

20. The Kelley Family
    November 19, 2009 at 11:49 am ·

Wow!! Where does the time go. You are a beautiful young lady Caitlin. Enjoy your senior year. This is the best time of your life. We all love and miss you.

Tom, Cindy, and the Boys

21. penny
    November 22, 2009 at 11:19 am ·

wow thoose are amazing.I love them. You are beutiful!!!!!!